Assistant Store ManagerFull Job Description
We are looking for an organized, self-motivated and results-driven Assistant Store Manager to direct Gold's Wine & Spirit’s business and to develop and implement effective business strategies.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Store Manager will include oversight of all employees and store processes, including: ordering, receiving, stocking, presentation, selling, and support, including Drizly. Drizly tips average an additional $5/hr in pay.
The assistant manager is also responsible for staffing, scheduling, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging and placing orders with vendors, and identifying business opportunities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our business in maintaining relationships with vendors, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, strong leadership qualities, organizational skills, and time management.
The Assistant Store Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with vendors, enhance the business’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
Responsibilities: Overseeing daily business operations, including Drizly delivery management. Ordering & receiving of products. Training staff. Improving revenue. Evaluating performance and productivity. Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
Qualifications: 2 years of experience in a retail store. Good knowledge of different business functions. Knowledge of beer, wine & spirits. Strong leadership qualities. Excellent communication skills. Highly organized. Strong work ethic. Good interpersonal skills. Meticulous attention to detail. Computer literate. Proactive nature.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity High stress tolerance thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Normal cleaning protocols
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Store: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.