Job CoachFull Job Description
Position: JOB COACH
Date: June 3, 2022
Schedule: Full Time (Schedule varies based on needs of participants)
Reports to: Community Resources Coordinator
· Function as a member of the Community Resources team.
· Provide Participants with direct on the job and in the community assistance in the mastery of required skills.
· Submit accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
· Promote and assist Participants’ independence throughout the employment process.
· Assist Participants with developing a network of natural supports at work.
· Possess an ACRE or CESP certification.
· Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
· One year of experience working with people with disabilities and relevant experience in the field of vocational training.
· Individual must possess qualities of independence, reliability, and initiative.
· A willingness to work a flexible schedule is required.
· An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred however a combination of education and experience may be accepted.
· Valid driver’s license.
· A favorable National Background check.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Deadline: Until filled
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Applications, resumes, and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com
For inquiries please call (401) 846-4600 x.3151