Clinician, Lucy's Hearth - 2099
Middletown, RI, US
FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for under served individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver clinical treatment and support services to children, youth, and adults who have experienced victimization who reside at Lucy’s Hearth Family Shelter.
- Master’s degree in human services related field required and LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, Psy.D, or license eligibility within 2 years of date of hire required.
- Training in trauma-informed evidence-based treatments strongly preferred.
- Experience working with homeless families preferred. (MSWs required to possess LCSW within 2 months of hire).
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Bilingual skills highly desired.
This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clients’ residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2000 within 1 year of employment!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Apply for Clinician, Lucy's Hearth - 2099 using the link below: