The Advancement and Data Coordinator is a key part of the Advancement team at the International Tennis Hall of Fame. This position will support the Advancement team’s efforts in achieving its fundraising goals throughout theyear.
Primary responsibilities will include supporting the Advancement Team and collaborate with the Data and Insights Manager with the administration of all donor relations, gift acknowledgements, gift entry, annual fund solicitation, database maintenance, donor inquiries, event management of attendees at signature events, and various other data related projects.
Key Responsibilities & Priorities
- Responsible for recording all donor correspondence into Raiser’s Edge Database (including Legacy gifts, Matching gifts, Grants, Donor Advised Funds and Capital campaign appeal)
- Input daily donor gifts into RE Database to ensure timely acknowledgements
- Produce and generate weekly gift acknowledgement letters for CEO, SVP and VP of Advancement
- Assist with exporting, merging, and ensuring accuracy of direct mail appeals, tax receipts, gift acknowledgements and other donor correspondence.
- Input and maintain event attendance into Raiser’s Edge Database and assist Events Manager in producing accurate guest lists for all events
- Maintain clean data for accurate reporting including updating Board and Donor information
- Assist in weekly and monthly reconciliation of financial data between Advancement and Finance.
- Monitor all fundraising renewal registration process with Finance Team including completion and fulfillment of all appropriate documentation
- Assist with the administration and organization of Annual fundraising campaigns including US Open ticket campaign and Capital Campaign efforts
- Coordinate efforts for direct mail marketing, including website updates and initiatives for all fundraising appeals.
- Assist with on-site donor activation of experience & services during the Hall of Fame Open, Enshrinement Weekend, Legends Ball, and cultivation events
- Collaborate with SVP and VP of Advancement and Data and Insights Manager to develop and implement strategies to attract new donors and enhance retention efforts based on data analytics
- Provide staffing support for fundraising and cultivation events, as needed
- Supervise volunteers/interns, as necessary
- Assist with other areas of the Advancement Office, as needed
- A results-oriented individual who demonstrates the ability to work well with people
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and attention to detail necessary
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Raiser’s Edge required (NXT preferred). Crystal Reports and Tableau and Event management software a plus
- Basic knowledge of wealth screening tools (ie. DonorSearch, Wealth Engine)
- Excellent communication skills. Position requires telephone and in-person communication with donors and other constituents
- Willingness and ability to travel and work extra hours as required
- A minimum of two years of experience in a support or administrative role
- Associate or Undergraduate degree required
- Knowledge and appreciation of the sport of tennis a plus
Our Mission: The International Tennis Hall of Fame preserves and promotes the history of tennis and celebrates its champions, thereby serving as a vital partner in the growth of tennis globally.
The ITHF is a non-profit organization located in Newport, Rhode Island. It is a dynamic organization comprised of diverse business operations to support that overall mission.
- The Museum at the ITHF chronicles the history of tennis and the stories of its greatest champions through an extraordinary collection and interactive exhibits.
- The Hall of Fame Tennis Club is a year-round tennis facility offering junior and adult programming on three surfaces – grass, hard courts, and clay.
- Annually in July, the Hall of Fame hosts the Hall of Fame Open, an ATP World Tour 250 event.
- The tournament is hosted in conjunction with Hall of Fame Enshrinement Weekend, when the highest honor in tennis is presented to the sport’s greatest champions.
- As a non-profit organization, the ITHF is active in development outreach and philanthropic programs.
- The ITHF is an engaged partner in the global tennis industry and is committed to celebrating the sport’s greatest champions and promoting tennis history through strategic programming around the world.
For additional information, visit tennisfame.com.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to Stacey Locker at
Slocker@tennisfame.com. No phone calls.