Social Media Manager
Location: Middletown, RI
General Business Hours: M-F: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Shift: 8 Hours M-F.
Managed by (Title): Customer Experience Director/VP
Compensation: Base Salary.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Since 1983 our passion has been simple. We want to help you grow both personally and professionally. Embrace is a positive, exciting environment. It’s a place where new ideas and opportunities are encouraged. A place where life-changing experiences are created. When you join our team, you’ll receive the support you need to grow inside the office and out because we believe that business success and personal fulfillment go hand in hand. Maybe that’s why we’re such a great place to work. We realize that being successful at work is only the tip of your iceberg.
We are currently looking for a talented Social Media Manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for Embrace. This role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Technical Knowledge, Years of Related Experience, Skills, Licenses, and Systems Experience
A. Education: College Degree or equivalent.
B. Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a digital media or social media environment, Extensive understanding of social media platforms and social analytics tools, Demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audience through social media, In-depth working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios, Experience in the mortgage or financial industry a bonus, but not required, Graphic design and/or content creation experience also a bonus, but not required.
C. Skills: Candidate should demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, strong interpersonal and analytical skills, the ability to multi-task and shift gears quickly, and strong project management skills.
D. License: N/A.
E. Systems: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Extend organic reach and engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to drive traffic, generate leads and extend our brand to consumers and potential new teammates.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to help support paid social media strategy and omni-channel marketing.
- Work closely with internal teams to optimize organic social activity and act as social media expert, advocate and leader to encourage and educate sales staff.
- Strategic execution and publishing of all social content including testing of frequency, timing and content type to keep improving social performance.
- Ability to plan ahead and be forward-thinking about upcoming social media needs surrounding new product launches, seasonal events and respond to market changes.
- Regular reporting on KPI’s to the marketing team and executive leadership.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders.
- Community management and engagement with comments and messages.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND DEMANDS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office or Temporarily Remote During COVID-19 (both options available)
Possible Work Hazards:
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842 (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- digital media or social media environment: 3 years (Required)
- demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audience: 3 years (Required)
- mortgage or financial industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design and/or content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- in-depth knowledge & understanding of social media platforms: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Interested parties may apply here.