Digital Marketing CoordinatorFull Job Description
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Operations to construct and implement marketing communications strategies and plans to support Towerstream’s sales objectives and branding initiatives. A key role, this position will help to develop brand positioning and the company’s image that is conveyed to businesses throughout our markets. Candidate will have the opportunity to work on many projects including website development, direct marketing, and special projects. Ideal candidate will be proficient with Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop, HTML, and WordPress.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Own and manage company’s public facing website through WordPress. Updating and developing new content as needed.
· Working closely with third party vendor on the design and implementation of landing pages design, page updates, banner ads, and SEO planning.
· Analyze monthly reports to identify web trends to support on-line pay-per-click strategy.
· Develop, execute, manage and track Lead-Gen campaigns including Google AdWords
· Design and develop advertising material and communications media to effectively symbolize the services of the company and convey our value propositions.
· Own and manage company’s social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.
· Develop customer case studies and testimonials.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field desired
· 3 or more years relevant work experience
· Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to multi-task is a must.
· Strong PC skills including MS Office
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign and Photoshop
· Experience with Hubspot
· Extensive knowledge and experience of building and updating WordPress websites using
Reports TO: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND SALES OPERATIONS
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.