Assembler 2nd Shift - $600 Sign On Bonus!
$600 Sign on Bonus available! We will Train!
This is a second shift position (3pm - 11pm) with a paid 30min lunch! Plus a 10% shift differential!
APPLY on the KVH Careers page here: https://careers-kvh.icims.com/jobs/1033/job Or Contact Theresa Mattos 401.851.3881
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Inspects work done in the manufacturing process for quality standards.
- Prepares product for shipping.
- Assembles appropriate packing materials and packages products
- High school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with electro-mechanical assembly preferred.
- Must be able to stand for up to 75% of the workday.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
KVH offers a full suite of benefits to include generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible/health spending account, employee stock purchase program, and retirement plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (US Citizen or Permanent Resident) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
KVH also conducts background checks and drug screening after acceptance of an offer.