The Data and Insights Manager is a key team member in the International Tennis Hall of Fame’s efforts to elevate the ITHF brand and drive business to all business units. The position supports all aspects of the Hall of Fame with a particular focus on revenue growth and data analytics.
Primary responsibilities include managing the Raiser’s Edge NXT and Hubspot databases, providing insight and analysis on customer behavior across all ITHF departments. Developing complex queries, generating revenue reports, importing and exporting data and manipulating it in Excel, playing a key role in supporting the direct mail, major donor, special events programs, and marketing, and overseeing the gift entry and acknowledgement process.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities
· Evaluate and analyze customer journey and behavior across all ITHF departments including fundraising, marketing, tennis club, retail, museum.
· Provide customer growth and opportunity insights to department heads.
· Manage the Hubspot and RE NXT databases, which includes ensuring database functionality and timely upgrades.
· Provide instruction and training to staff about the appropriate use of Hubspot and/or Raiser’s Edge.
· Create and document data management procedures and best practices.
· Implement file maintenance projects, routines, and schedules.
· Oversee monthly reconciliation.
· Develop complex queries and generate revenue reports.
· Produce mail files for all direct mail campaigns.
· Assist with major donor outreach by extracting donor reports.
· Create major donor mailing lists.
· Develop and manage systems for tracking donor cultivation and stewardship.
· Import appeal, gift, and constituent information into the database.
· Generate invitation lists for fundraising and cultivation events.
· Track event attendance and participation through ticket sales and accurate record keeping.
· Manage the process of recording and acknowledging all contributions to the organization in the Raiser’s Edge database (including honorarium and memorial gifts).
· Oversee gift entry into the database to ensure timely acknowledgements.
· Implement procedures for gift entry related to workplace giving campaigns, matching gifts and donor advisedfunds.
· Help find ways to consolidate data sources where possible
· Develop and maintain standards to consistently have usable, clean data from these various sources for marketing and advancement campaigns
· Continually look for ways to improve the data infrastructure to find efficiencies
· Support marketing team in developing campaign-level reporting and dashboards
· Other tasks as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge required (NXT preferred)
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources and organize centrally within Hubspot
- Experience working with data for customer lifecycle marketing
- Experience with third-party integration services like Workato
- Basic knowledge of SQL or Developer Language (i.e., Crystal Reports, Tableau)
- Basic knowledge of wealth screening tools (i.e., DonorSearch, Wealth Engine).
· Excellent computer skills, experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to juggle many projects and meet deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Strong written and oral communications skills required.
· Self-motivated and committed to workplace participation and diversity
· Ability to work with many departments.
· At least 5 years of experience in insights and data management.
· Associates or Undergraduate degree required.
· Knowledge and appreciation of the sport of tennis.
To apply please submit resume and cover letter to Julianna Barbieri at email@example.com. No phone calls.