Delphi-US is searching for a Life Sciences Recruiter with experience in GMP and CGMP environments to complement our experienced Life Sciences sales team and expand our rapidly growing vertical.
** Candidates may work on site at our Newport, Rhode Island headquarters or work remotely providing they can travel to the office as needed.
- Attract top talent and develop a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Manage open job requisitions, update and manage Bullhorn ATS/CRM, LinkedIn and common software tools to achieve recruiting metrics.
- Screen and evaluate candidates for a variety of roles and at different levels, including phone/video interviews.
- Provide professional and responsive communications to all stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Write engaging job descriptions and post to job boards
- 2+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full lifecycle recruiting
- Knowledge of employment and regulatory standards that apply to all recruitment activity and compliance with all local, state, federal rules applicable laws, regulatory standards and GMP environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- A can-do, team-first style
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A physical ability to sit for long periods of time
- Genuine enjoyment in communicating with people via phone and email
Upon hire, you will receive formal training, access to candidates, marketing support and new hardware/software. Our fully renovated office is located in downtown Newport, Rhode Island, overlooking the water and in the heart of Newport’s famous shopping and dining!
Interested parties may apply here