Benefits AdministratorFull Job Description
Job Summary: SEACORP is expanding its Human Resources team and is seeking a Benefit Administrator. This is a key customer-facing position tasked with providing consistent, professional service to employees in all matters related to the administration of SEACORP’s industry leading benefits. Specifically, the Benefits Administrator assists employees through the entire benefit lifecycle (enrollment through usage and reporting), maintains employee database (ADP), performs invoice reconciliation, and maintains employee files.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, including group insurance, life, medical and dental, disability, insurance, and retirement plans.
- Responsible for day-to-day support activities, including, but not limited to: assisting employees with questions and resolution of benefits matters, processing participant enrollments and changes. Prepare and maintain employee listings and create reports as needed.
- Processing of tasks in the HRIS, such as new hires, terminations, and changes.
- Provide benefit orientations, enrollments, and claims processing.
- Maintain the benefits intranet site with current communications.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Maintains records and procedures for administration and assists in the ongoing management of all materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment, and summary plan documents including the maintenance of this material on the Intranet and other internal portals.
- Responsible for the billing and invoices of all benefits and assuring the deductions are also correct on payroll. Monthly reconciliation of medical/dental/HSA/FSA/CBP plans to assure payroll deductions are accurate.
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums, and plan administration.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of leave and accommodation requests in accordance with specified legal requirements and documentation of best practices.
- Input, access, and compile data and assist with preparing reports on employee leave status, utilization of employee leave programs, and on worker’s compensation claims.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned to support benefits and leave issues, as well as broader Human Resources functions.
- Knowledge of general benefits administration is preferred but not required
- Ability to navigate database systems is a must (ADP); experience with reporting desired
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required. An Associates or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
Experience: Ideal candidates will have 1+ years in benefits administration or relevant work or internship experience.
As a requirement of employment, all SEACORP employees must hold U.S. Citizenship
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- The work SEACORP performs is regulated by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), which restricts certain roles to individuals based on citizenship. Are you a citizen of the United States?
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.