Full Job Description
Housekeepers are responsible for responding to guest requests in a prompt manner and servicing guest rooms ensuring that hotels standards are followed. The ideal candidate for this role works well independently, has great attention to detail, and is customer service oriented.
- Servicing guest rooms
- Report missing hotel/resort property and damages to the room to management.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests
- Report room status to the Housekeeping manager
- Welcome, acknowledge, and thank guests with a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and in excess of 25 pounds with assistance.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location