Guest Services SupervisorFull Job Description
Pelham Court Hotel is looking for a seasoned Guest Services Supervisor, that is able to assist and manage all front desk operation when working, be available on weekends, Sunday morning is absolute requirement, Saturdays can be negotiable and possibly oncall 1 day a week. This position is a 16 - 25 hour a week position based on availability and experience. Requirements are as follows, but not limited too:
- To have a thorough knowledge of all the prices, dates, calendar, and description of the latest events, activities, and facilities that will be provided to the incoming guests and update the staff members on the same
- Extensive knowledge of local restaurants, attractions and activities and consitantly update our website.
- To plan the daily agenda that includes the duties that need to carried out by the front end staff and housekeeing.
- To anticipate and follow up promptly on the guests' requirements and to make sure that all their concerns are being resolved
- To make efforts to enhance the quality of services that are being provided and to ensure that the existing services are in compliance with the rules and regulations, and that all the safety and security procedures are being adhered to
- Responsible for lobby appearance including cleaning, mopping, dusting, organization, presentation, and all assigned work areas and assist housekeeping if necessary.
This positioned is being designed to ensure Pelham Court Hotels standards are closley adheared to and followed by our team when GM is not on property.
Please have experience and knowledge of hotel operations, front desk duties and housekeeping a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newport, RI 02840: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.