Doggy Daycare and Sleepover Specialist!
WHY LUCKY DOG RESORT?
We offer a supportive, resourceful and fun working environment for all of our Team Members. We also offer our Crew opportunities to grow, learn and earn. Eligibility for incentives and bonuses are based on performance and drive to succeed. We also offer a 401k! Our team members love their jobs. We have not only created a great environment for our guests, but also for our Team. Each person knows their ideas and opinions are important to the success of our business. We support each other and work together as a team to achieve success!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Doggy Daycare and Sleepover Specialist, your primary role will be to keep our furry guests healthy and happy by providing them with exercise, enrichment, love and fun! You will oversee group play sessions, ensure all guests are happy and healthy, clean-up the Resort, and be responsible for greeting pet parents upon drop off and pick up.
We are looking for someone to be available for a mix of shifts Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Overnights, weekends and holidays are shared equally amongst Team Members at our 24/7 Resort.
ABOUT LUCKY DOG RESORT
We create a safe, healthy and fun environment where dogs make can make friends and relax in a safe, loving and comfy environment, giving our pet parents peace of mind! Serving dogs from across the United States, we are proud to provide the highest quality care to our furry guests and the utmost client experience for their pet parents. The love within our walls is felt by customers, furry guests, and our employees! With over 220+ five star Google reviews, you can read for yourself!
- Physically able to be on your feet for the duration of your shift with the ability to be able to run from one side of our yard to the other (in the event of an illness, injury, or altercation between dogs).
- Comfortable working with dogs ranging from 2lbs to over 100lbs, at all activity levels
- Ability to lift 60lbs
If you are someone who...
- Loves dogs
- Loves working with people
- Is a customer service rock star
- Is patient and able to remain calm in challenging situations
- Can prioritize tasks efficiently
- Has great communication skills
- Is a team player
then We'd love to meet you!
Come start or continue your Career with animals with us!