Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Supervisor • North Kingstown
We are an independent, not-for-profit visiting nurse agency in RI and we’re growing! We’re looking to add more positive, energetic and experienced professionals to our team! We are searching for a personable, dependable, and professional Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Supervisor to be based out of our newest North Kingstown, RI office location!
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Advancement, training, and growth opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Shift differentials
- Generous & Competitive PTO Package to start
- Generous health insurance options
- Health Insurance Alternative Yearly Bonus in lieu of offered health insurance plans (with proof of other coverage)
- Vision Plan
- 401K with matching
- Agency paid life insurance, AD&D, and short & long term disability plans
- Mileage reimbursement
- Staff appreciation events & rewards
- Patient-centered care
- Community resources
- & More!
- Full-time / Salaried / Exempt
- Weekend and Holiday Rotation Required
- Based at our North Kingstown, RI Office
The Ideal Candidate:
- Would meet our qualifications.
- Would take responsibility as a leader to provide professional, direct supervision and guidance to the hospice staff who's main focus is on patient-centered care and quality in accordance with the Agency’s policies and procedures.
- Provides knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated support to the hospice team that ties in with our mission.
- Is responsible for the coordination of hospice & palliative care services.
- Contributes to the agency by effectively facilitating the relationship between referral sources, patients, caregivers, and staff.
- Reports to and is directed by our Director of Nursing.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a school of nursing accredited by NLN:
- Either from a Baccalaureate or Master's degree program in Nursing, or;
- From a state approved diploma or Associate's degree program in Nursing
- Hospice experience required.
- Management / Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess a good understanding of state and federal regulatory hospice guidelines including Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Strong computer competence.
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Rhode Island.
- Massachusetts Nursing License to be obtained within one year of employment if not held at time of hire.
- Current certification in CPR.
How to Apply:
- Visit the "Jobs" section on our website: www.visitingnursehh.org
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Drop off your resume to our office located at: 1184 East Main Rd. Portsmouth, RI 02861
- Send your resume with the position you're interested in to our HR FAX: 401-682-7562
Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, any other non-merit based factors, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.