Home Health RN • Portsmouth • Full-Time • Hourly Pay • Great Benefits!
We are an independent, not-for-profit visiting nurse agency in RI and we’re growing! We’re looking to add more positive, compassionate, reliable, and experienced professionals to our team! We are searching for Full-Time Home Health Nurses!
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Advancement, training, and growth opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Shift differentials
- Generous & Competitive PTO Package to start
- Generous health insurance options
- Health Insurance Alternative Yearly Bonus in lieu of offered health insurance plans (with proof of other coverage)
- Vision Plan
- 401K with matching
- Agency paid life insurance, AD&D, and short & long term disability plans
- Mileage reimbursement
- Staff appreciation events & rewards
- Patient-centered care
- Community resources
- & More!
- Full-Time / 40 Hours per Week / Hourly / Non-Exempt
- Every other Saturday, and every other minor holiday required
- Hiring for our Portsmouth, RI Home Office
- Currently servicing home care patients in the EAST service area territory including: Jamestown, Prudence Island, Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth, Tiverton, Little Compton, Bristol, Warren, Barrington, and Riverside, RI.
- Also, currently servicing some home care patients in southeastern MA including: Swansea, Somerset, Fall River, Adamsville, & Westport, MA.
Annual Stipends Available For Those Qualified (Up to 3 Separate Stipends):
1. If you have a BSN
2. If you have a Certification in Hospice & Palliative Care
3. If you have a current Wound Care Certification
The Ideal Candidate:
- Would meet our qualifications
- Provides professional, compassionate, skilled nursing care to patients as prescribed by the Physician, and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice
- Gives care in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety for the patient and their family and/or caretaker.
- Reports to and is directed by a Home Health Clinical Nurse Supervisor
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a school of nursing accredited by NLN:
- Either from a Baccalaureate or Master's degree program in Nursing, or;
- From a state approved diploma or Associate's degree program in Nursing
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in home care.
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Rhode Island.
- Massachusetts Nursing License to be obtained within one year of employment if not held at time of hire.
- Current certification in CPR.
How to Apply:
- Visit the "Jobs" section on our website: www.visitingnursehh.org
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Drop off your resume to our office located at: 1184 East Main Rd. Portsmouth, RI 02861
- Send your resume with the position you're interested in to our HR FAX: 401-682-7562
Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, any other non-merit based factors, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.