Director of Nursing Services/DNS - Middletown
Full Job Description
Director of Nursing
A premier skilled nursing facility is looking to add a Director of Nursing to their leadership team.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; follows up on work results
- Establishes a positive work environment by providing support to patients and families
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting to the Executive Director / Administrator
- Ensures that significant changes in residents' conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
Key Educational/Professional Requirements
- Currently licensed as an RN in the State of Rhode Island
Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
3-5 years of experience in nurse leadership in a long-term care setting.
Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Experience with Geriatric Psychiatric population preferred
Competitive salary and benefits. Please apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested parties may apply here