Coffee Shop Attendant
Full Job Description
OPEN INTERVIEWS - WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 10AM - 4PM
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
A Barista is responsible for assisting guests in the coffee shop by preparing beverages and food items, cashiering, stocking, cleaning the café and providing exceptional service to guests. This is a fast-paced position that involves constant customer interaction.
- Previous barista experience and knowledge of terminology
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
- Prior cash handling experience
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Coffee shop
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Guest Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barista experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible