Corporate Facility Security Officer
Undersea, on the surface, or in the air, SEACORP leverages our software and engineering expertise to deliver cutting edge warfare systems.
We are searching for an experienced Corporate Facility Security Officer at our Middletown, RI location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Corporate Facilities Security Officer will manage and direct all aspects of the corporate security program for the company ensuring compliance with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other relevant standards and regulations. The role will serve as the Executive liaison between SEACORP and the DCSA, Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, and other Government and Non-Government entities as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other security-related activities for all facilities within the corporation, including: document control, visitor control, personnel security, and preparation of DD 254’s for classified contracting.
- Maintains liaisons with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), Department of Defense (DoD) and other outside agencies.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with government and contractor customers including SEACORP employees, sub-contractors, consultants and others as necessary to ensure constant, appropriate communications for all matters related to Security.
- Provide Industrial Security guidance to Senior Management, Human Resources Department, and company personnel.
- Responsible for interpreting policies, disseminating information, and ensuring compliance for company employees and visitors as required.
- Lead the Insider Threat Team, including running quarterly meetings, addressing issues and disseminating procedural information to key team members
- Develop, update and maintain Standard Practice and Procedures (SPP) for facility and off-site locations.
- Maintain all facility clearance records to include the “Letter of Notification of a Facility Security Clearance” for this facility and off-site location; DD Form 441 (or 441-1) (Department of Defense Security Agreement); DD Form 328 (Certificate Pertaining to Foreign Interests); the Key Management Personnel (KMP) listing; DIS Form 147 (Record of Controlled Area); and DD Form 2345 (Military Critical Technical Data Agreement)
- Ensure information is provided to report any change in condition which affect the facility clearance; changes in controlled areas; changes in storage capability; changes in category of classified material required for safeguarding and storing; inability to safeguard or store material; delays in delivery of classified material or return of transmittal receipts and evidence of tampering with classified material or equipment.
- Implement a method of and perform inspections, audits and analyses of security functions to determine performance and compliance.
- Responsible for all Administrative Inquiries (conducts investigations of non-compliance and submitting necessary reports).
- Prepare and distribute periodic security education and conduct annual security refresher briefings for security awareness, training and education.
- Review all contracts’ DD-254s to identify Security Classification Guides; manage the SEACORP employee affirmation process to ensure compliance
- Brief cleared employees on policy and procedures for using Closed and Restricted areas.
- Prepare for and participate in annual DCSA security reviews.
- Conduct yearly self inspection reviews.
- Awareness and compliance with company policies and procedures as defined in the SEACORP handbook, Code of Conduct and Quality Management System (QMS).
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Sitting, standing, extended periods of time using a mouse and keyboard and looking at computer screens. Infrequent lifting of
Education: An Associate's Degree in any discipline is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of specific DoD Facility Security Officer (FSO or ASFO) experience is required. DISS and NISS experience is required.
Clearance Required: Secret
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive wages and a very rich benefit program, including:
Medical Benefits/Dental/Vision:Choice of two medical programs through Blue Cross & Blue Shield; a best in class Dental plan offered through Delta Dental; and Vision offered through VSP.
Retirement Benefits: A qualified 401(k) Retirement Savings Account with a generous 100% employer matching contribution on up to 8% of your eligible compensation. We offer a variety of investment options so that each employee can customize their portfolio according to their own investment style and free investment advising provided by a well-respected financial firm to help employees make critical retirement planning decisions. Our plan allows for rollover contributions from your previous employers and after-tax (Roth) contributions, all within IRS guidelines.
Time-Off Benefits: Ten (10) Paid Holidays per year, and a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure that you can take time away from work for the things that are most important to you.
Additional Benefits: Tuition Reimbursement, Training & Development Opportunities, Referral Bonuses, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance and many more!
We welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity to support us in our mission to provide superior engineering support to the U.S. Navy.
SEACORP is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. SEACORP strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- And perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
Interested parties may apply here