ParaplannerFull Job Description
The Paraplanner is an important member of our team and works under the direction of a Senior Planner. This position has a broad exposure to all the major fundamental functions of the firm.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support financial planners in a variety of ways; including client communication and other planning and tax team tasks
- Gather client documents for tax returns and financial plans.
- Attend and document client meetings with Senior Planner.
- Utilize the CRM to run client reports and update client data.
- Act as liaison between Financial planners and the Investment Team.
- Coordinate client paperwork (applications, transfers, etc.)
- Assist with tax season by assembling and scanning tax returns
- Pursue paraplanner credential
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Unvaccinated employees and clients must wear masks in the office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location
Interested parties may apply here