Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial analysis for financial planning and control, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the following analyses: short and long term forecasting; business case economics; segment and product line performance measurement; budget to actual variances with determination of source causes; product costs and pricing.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Assists in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
- Must have planning and analysis experience.
- Computer skills: Advanced level Excel, Word;
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics (with GPA of 3.5 or higher) and/or CPA.
- Experience on an ERP or EPM system; IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) is a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing or high-tech environment is a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident.