Animal Care Attendant
Full Job Description
- Looking for 1 individual to work part time as support for a local dog trainer. Hours available are 6-8 a.m. Monday - Friday, some weekend shifts.
- The preferred candidate will have experience working with animals, especially dogs. Must be comfortable around dogs of all sizes and temperaments.
- Daily tasks will include walking dogs on leash, feeding, cleaning, supervising play. Looking for someone open to a fexible schedule.
- Experience working with dogs in a kennel, veterinary office, or other professional environment preferred.
- When applying please identify qualifications and explain in detail any experience handling dogs you may have. Also explain if you have had experience in handling dogs with aggressive behaviors.
- Provide previous work history.
- Include a detailed message as to what would make you a good candidate for this job.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Dog Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
Interested parties may apply here.