Staffing Manager – Direct Hire Division
Position: Staffing Manager – Direct Hire Division
Reports To: Division Director of Direct Hire Placement Operations
Job Location: Newport, RI, Remote Flexibility. Must be local to Newport, RI for when offices reopen, few days a week minimum.
Job Pay: Base salary plus robust commission plan
About Delphi-US: Delphi-US is a national provider of world class talent acquisition solutions. Our recruiting services offerings include specialized information technology, engineering, professional resources, project staffing fulfillment, staff augmentation, temporary, direct hire, executive search, and managed services for the contingent workforce. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, and Professional talent recruitment. With a collective 50+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War’, Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
- The Staffing Manager – Direct Hire Division is responsible for running a full direct hire / perm desk including but not limited to: candidate recruitment to open positions, new accounts development, account management, and networking.
- Technical Recruiting using ATS, LinkedIn, and other search tools to fill open positions.
- Utilizes multiple resources, including networking events, database, web, internal peers, leads, and tools to locate qualified targets.
- Tracks and manages all candidate and client interaction in Bullhorn CRM/ATS tool
- Builds, reviews, and analyzes target account lists to identify clients with open positions and/or future direct hire or executive search needs.
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management and direct hire team to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- At least 2 years of experience within the information technology staffing agency industry.
- Motivated candidate looking for growth and robust commission structure
- Experience in the Technology Staffing industry is required
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ideal candidates are commission driven individuals.
- Experience working with high touch clients
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and CRM packages (Bullhorn preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a team
- A professional and positive demeanor with strong presentation skills