Campus Store ManagerFull Job Description
Responsible for overseeing all functions of the Campus Store, including, but not limited to: budgets, financial goals, information systems, service level, and policy, as well as the purchase of insignia clothing and other items, supplies and equipment, advertising, employment and supervision of sales staff, maintenance of sales and inventory records, online internal and outsourced stores and related matters.
- Ordering, pricing and maintaining inventory of insignia clothing, school supplies and general merchandise.
- Maintain complete and accurate financial records, including credit card transactions, vendors and purchase orders. Approve and submit invoices for payment on a timely basis.
- Determination of advertising, marketing strategies and merchandise budgets to maximize sales.
- Organize and operate pop-up stores as needed on occasion.
- Work with the Academic Office, Athletics and other departments to coordinate products and supplies offered.
- Update and assist in maintaining internal Campus Store website including order fulfillment.
- Monitor outsourced online store sales and inventories and work with the online store personnel to maximize sales.
- Prepare and reconcile inventory.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with faculty, students, staff and industry groups to answer questions, analyze trends and provide a creative outlook for the Store.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate Campus Store personnel. Interview and assist in hiring Campus Store staff.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Business related AA degree or higher.
- Relevant experience in retail industry and/or secondary schools.
- Effective leadership, organizational and communication skills,
- Ability to use current point-of-sale software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Sheets and Docs. Willingness and ability to learn new and updated software and computer programs.
- Creative eye for design of insignia items, ability to analyze trends and competitive drive to market and sell inventory. Knowledge of successful merchandising principles and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and manage boxes of merchandise (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to operate computer often with repetitive motion.
- Ability to climb stairs.
· Some Saturday, additional weekend and holiday hours required.
· Hours may be reduced during academic vacations and in the summer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and have their booster.
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.