Board Certified Behavior Analyst / Preschool Program Director
Paper Crown Preschool is looking for a talented and creative BCBA to lead our Portsmouth Preschool! This position is a great fit for a BCBA with a background in early childhood education.
Daily Duties Include:
- Provide ongoing behavior management training and support to classroom teachers
- Problem solve skill acquisition barriers
- Conduct RBT training among teaching staff
- Provide support with creating daily activities/lessons that build communication, independence, and executive functioning skills among students
- Conduct developmental milestone assessments
- Communicate & collaborate with parents
- Hire & train new Lead Teachers and Teacher Assistants
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Administrative Assistant to oversee administrative operations such as enrollment, maintenance of classrooms, and enforcement all RI child care licensing regulations.
Benefits of joining Paper Crown Preschool
- Small ratios within a 3-classroom school create the opportunity for the BCBA to provide meaningful support and oversight
- 5-weeks paid vacation
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Professional development allowance
- Free to create your own schedule within hours of operation, contingent on the school's needs (BCBA must be on-site a minimum of 35 hours per week).
Interested parties may apply here.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program