The Loan Servicing Associate will be handling a variety of administrative tasks for the Loan Servicing Team. Duties include the processing of final mortgage documents, reviewing and reporting mortgage documentation, shipping documents to investors, and data entry.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Processing of Final Mortgage Documents – Recorded Mortgage, Final Lenders Title Policy, Assignments, etc.
- Mortgage documentation review and reporting.
- Data Entry for record keeping.
- Managing files/docs on owned loan portfolio.
- Shipping of documents to various investors twice a week.
- Eventually taking on other tasks as needed. Special projects as assigned by servicing manager.
- High School Diploma, GED or higher.
- Must possess ability to manage & prioritize tasks, strong organizational skills with attention to details and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Web based apps.
- Empowered – Operating effectively while performing tasks to support the Loan Servicing department
- Collaborative - Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Detail oriented – Carefully reviewing and information while processing mortgage documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with company standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must wear a mask on site unless fully vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, RI 02842: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to consent to a background check?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.