Product Owner, Sales Enablement
Full Job Description
Product Owner, Sales Enablement
Location: Middletown, RI
The Product Owner (PO) represents the customer and maximizes the business value which will be created across multiple teams. They help prioritize the product value roadmap and often the Product Owner coordinates with multiple product stakeholders. The Product Owner will set, prioritize and evaluate the work of the scrum team in order to ensure the delivery of features and functionality of the product. The sales Product Owner has a deep understanding of the process he/she is developing and supporting
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Technical Knowledge, Years of Related Experience, Skills, Licenses, and Systems Experience.
Education: * College Degree in Business or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Experience: Knowledge and experience around Mortgage lending and or Finance; Deep understanding of mortgage sales process, sales methodologies and lead management
- Skills: Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills; Strategic planning and prioritization skills experience; Strong Negotiation skills and the ability to say not now or no while explaining the business rationale; Design Thinking
- Behaviors: Highly self-motivated to network in order to work collaboratively with teams and help align stakeholders; Excited by change/agility and smartly encourages failing fast as a method to increase learning; Carries a positive attitude that is contagious to others
- Systems: Experience working with CRMs, Loan Operating Systems, Lead Management and other data management/Reporting systems and tools
Participate in additional training on sales, technology, products, procedures and pricing on an ongoing basis. Complete annual training as required by company policy and law on an annual basis in a timely manner.
- Empowered to negotiate and make decisions between product stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate the vision of the customer and product value being developed
- Understands product’s business value and risks
- Prioritizes customer value and develops a backlog
- Is sensitive to the priority of loan production with product releases and enhancements
- Establishes solution and acceptance criteria with input from the team
- Plan out release schedule across multiple teams and efforts
- Manage workflow of product requests and communicate expectations and constraints to stakeholders
- Collaborate with the scrum master and teams to develop multi-release roadmaps if necessary
- Accountable for the realization of the ROI and change management
- Responsible for managing the risk profile across the teams
Attend and participate in all Monthly Awards Ceremonies, Corporate Gatherings & Training Events. Read all newsletters and bulletins to remain current on corporate policies, procedures, and developments.
- Empowered: Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Accountable: Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures and keep open to coaching, feedback and self-development.
- Customer Focused: _*Build strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Collaborative: Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Communicative: Provide timely and helpful information to customers and teammates across the organization, verbally or in writing.
- Tech Savvy: Adopt new technologies with a sense of vigor and excitement.
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS
- Clear Customer Focus
- Keen knowledge of operations and relationship management
- Ability to focus on multiple work streams
- Understand user pain points, user requirements and the development processes
- Customer Satisfaction
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND DEMANDS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Possible Work Hazards:
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe_
_ all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties._
Embrace Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity and ADA compliant Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must wear a mask on site, unless they have been fully vaccinated for 14 or more days.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)
- Agile: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations