Parking Lot Attendant
Bowen's Wharf Co. is looking for customer service oriented, friendly and efficient parking lot attendant that is available for nights and weekends. The candidate will be responsible for general operation of Parking Lot including, but not limited to: all daily tickets and transactions, validation policies, assisting visitors and tenants, while maintaining a safe and clean parking area year round.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welcome customers in a prompt, friendly, courteous manner and respond to customers’ concerns.
- Must be reliable and able to handle cash transactions
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills with both tenants and customers that utilize our parking lot.
- Keep accurate records of parking rates, validations, accrued parking time, and generate daily shift reports.
- Disperse and process all parking tickets and transactions, along with associated fees.
- Monitor and maintain the facility for cleanliness and safety, including sweeping of debris and watering of plants around the kiosk.
- Assist customers in the parking lot by directing vehicles in and out of designated parking spots.
- And other duties as assigned.
This is a regular, part-time position. Please apply here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/bowens-wharf-co-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLqF8RN6a-VzuNg7AZhS7LzI