Woodworking Production Assistant
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Experienced Woodworker OR On-the-Job-Training (OJT)!
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT PARTS DEPARTMENT
O&Gs Studio is seeking a full-time Production Assistant in our Parts Department to help with the execution of wood parts
for production orders. Our ideal candidate is motivated, capable, and interested in American manufacturing.
Woodworking experience is preferred, however, we are willing to train the right candidate. Must be willing to learn,
follow systems, and work closely with others on a wide variety of tasks. Training is on day shift, but employment may be
on another shift.
• Lumber selection for parts
• Operate machinery including, Joiner, Planer, Lathe, Table, Band, and Chop saw
• Find and execute solutions to production challenges
• Adhere to production schedules
• Assist others in tasks that better the workflow of the entire shop
• Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
• Inclination towards technical information and details
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Precision and attention to detail
• Care and pride in quality output
• Must be able to safely handle material up to 75 lbs.
Beneficial technical experience:
• Positive energy
• Mechanical knowledge and ability to maintain equipment
• Excellent organizational skills
Cover letter touching on:
• Why you want to work for O&G
• How you approach your work
• How you work with others
Resume should include:
• 2 - 3 Professional references
• Start Date availability
• Pay $18.00 per hour
• Full time: 40 hours per week
• Benefits Included after 3 months
• Benefits include health, vision, dental, PTO, and paid Holidays.
• Training schedule 8 am to 4 pm.
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org