Marine Service Technician
Full Job Description
Ocean Link, Inc. is a Marine Service Company specializing in Yacht Systems Design, Installation and Repair. Ocean Link, Inc. was established in 1989 and has been providing mobile marine services throughout Rhode Island and the Southern New England area ever since. We are looking for a dependable, motivated individual with relevant work experience in the marine trades to fill the role of Marine Service Technician.
Troubleshoot, install and repair Marine systems including Sanitation, Toilets, Pumps, Water Heaters, Water Makers, Holding Tanks, Water Tanks, Fuel Tanks, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently at times as well as with a team. Candidates should be able to communicate and interact with yacht owners and others members of a job in a professional and courteous manner.
Please visit us at: www.oceanlinkinc.com/careers
- Must have understanding of DC and AC electrical systems
- HVAC Experience
- High School or Equivalent
- Current driver's license
- Hand tools
- Work schedule Monday - Friday, 35-40 hours per week
- $20-$25 per hour dependent on experience - (open to more commensurate with years of experience)
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to communicate with yacht owners
- ABYC Certification (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Do you have your own tools?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Interested parties may apply here.