- Amazing people to work with that help you succeed.
- Work/life balance with a culture of kindness and respect.
- Company-hosted family events.
- Rewarding careers with supportive management.
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community.
- Professional Development | On-site & virtual training
- Stability from our long history of success and growth.
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, Life, Ancillary benefits, Flex Spending, discounts & more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
- Well spoken with a professional appearance.
- Familiarity of building supplies.
- Experience in sales of building materials and millwork preferred.
- Experience with A+ and CRM is a plus.
- Strong mathematical, language, computer and email skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential