While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Embrace Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity and ADA compliant employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Performance Review on Anniversary Date
Performs a wide range of duties related to the processing of residential mortgage loans that are both file and vendor level in nature. Candidate for hire must have a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of two years of loan processing experience, and the ability to become NMLS licensed.
Responsibilities & Activities
The role will be responsible for loan processing functions including:
- Assumes primary responsibility for the loan file upon receipt.
- Proactive in communicating status on the loan to both the borrower and the Loan Originator, and managing to the closing date.
- Finalization and disclosure of loan documents directly to the customer and assist in electronic receipt/signature.
- Organize and assess all documents provided by the borrower(s), credit report, title report, flood certificate, homeowners insurance, appraisal and any other pertinent documentation that may be required.
- Provide documentation to satisfy loan conditions and stipulations.
- Ensure regular and timely communication with the borrower(s), Underwriter, Loan Officer, Title Company, Loan Officer, Real Estate Agent and other third parties, as necessary.
- Maintain a system to insure all contractual dates including but not limited to mortgage contingency, closing and rate lock expiration are met.
- Remain current on all internal policies and product guidelines.
- Conduct pipeline review meetings with assigned Loan Officer(s).
- Ensure service level agreements (SLA’s) are met.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Detect and report suspicious activity in order to prevent fraudulent claims and comply with federal law.
- Communication Skills – Provide clear, verbal and written documentation to customers and teammates in order to provide a full and complete file to Underwriting.
- Time Management – Manage loan pipeline to ensure that deadlines are met on or before due date in order to keep the pipeline flowing properly.
- Attention to Detail – Confirm, validate and ensure accuracy of information prior to submitting or completing assignments in order to maintain current on company and federal standards.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Proficiency navigating and using Outlook, Word and Excel in order to attend virtual meetings, create appointments with clients and record or manipulate customer data.
Measurements of Success
- Mortgage Industry Knowledge – Familiarity and/or exposure to mortgage terminology, procedures and regulations in order to shorten the duration of on the job training.
- Resource Management – Accurately assess situations to determine if collaboration with teammates or subject matter experts are required in order to maximize workplace efficiency.
- Customer and Personal Service – Exposure to meeting quality standards for services in order to uphold the company’s 98% customer satisfaction rating.
- Customer Satisfaction Rating of 90% and above.
- Package Out to Package Received in 10 Calendar Days or less.
- Complete Application to Underwriting Clear to Close in 21 Days.
- The ability to create accurate disclosures and re-disclosures.
Interested parties may apply here