As a Platform Manager, you will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. Your role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies within the organization. You will be responsible for providing groundbreaking integration support across multiple Technology and/or Company Platforms, providing consultation by using business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business outcomes. You will work with Business Architects, Data Architects and Technology Platform owners to ensure strategic alignment to Platform Blueprint roadmaps and enterprise standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for all aspects for oversight of the platform.
The Platform Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the technology and platform alignment of journeys/experiences from multiple pods to include one or more neighborhoods.
- Managing all resources (FTE or Contractor) to support the platform – Analysts, Configuration Experts, Engineers, Testers, Managers etc.
- Working closely with the Vendor Product Council/Team (for SaaS & COTS) to carry feature demand and requirements for consideration and also bring back future release plans – features and platform upgrades.
- Working closely with the Capability Product Owner (in-house) to ensure the capability roadmap is being supported via planning and delivery routines.
- Manage platform budgets for one or more neighborhoods.
- 5+ years of product/platform owner experience
- Broad range of leadership skills that include a demonstrated pattern of successful delivery, relationship management of stakeholders, and leading a highly engaged and value driven pod/product team. Ability to manage the successful deployment, ongoing operation and strategy of an identified portfolio of applications.
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end software development of complex multi-tiered systems in an agile environment
- Experience with multiple IT disciplines with a confirmed understanding of relevant architectural concepts
- Experience using system and process analysis
- Strong communication skills; ability to facilitate technical conversations with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the financial services industry; understanding of the role of consumer and custodial banks; experience handling sensitive financial data
- Strong business analysis, solutions crafting, interaction management and presentation skills
- Experience in cybersecurity
- UI/UX experience, including relevant web/application branding techniques
- Ability to communicate across all levels in the organization
Education and Certifications
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
Why Work for Us
Interested parties may apply here.