Auto DetailerFull Job Description
Busy automobile dealership is seeking responsible, motivated employee to join our reconditioning department.
Ideal candidate will show strong attention to detail and is able to prioritize tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
-Reconditioning trade-in vehicles to prepare for sale
-Cleaning vehicles prior to delivery to customer
Must have valid driver’s license. Position is full time and Saturday hours will be mandatory. Please respond to this posting with professional references to be considered.
- Waiting period may apply
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Detailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.