Training & Recruitment CoordinatorFull Job Description
We are currently seeking a qualified Training & Recruitment Coordinator for our growing company. This is a full-time opportunity based out of the home office in Middletown, RI.
- Complete various reports on a monthly basis.
- Assist with basic administrative responsibilities such as filing, sorting, etc.
- Assist with the processing of paperwork related to the operations.
- Screen candidates for property-level management and hourly level responsibilities.
- Plan, organize and help execute employee related events.
- Assist with college-related recruitment events.
- Work closely with various managers to assist with a wide variety of tasks.
- Maintain open communications with representatives at all properties.
- Research and carry out the implementation of assignments and special activities.
- Make photocopies as well as scanning documents as needed.
- Attend and participate in training programs, webinars, etc.
- Perform all duties with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and multi-task
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Capable of producing high-quality professional work with minimal direction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Are you willing/able to commute to Newport, RI?
- recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Interested parties may apply here