- Provide General Tax Administrative support to the Newport office:
- General Correspondence
- High volume copying/scanning
- Logging in of client tax documents
- Logging out of client tax returns
- Engagement Letter Preparation & tracking
- General Office, including, but not limited to:
- Daily office set up, including load printers with paper
- Resolve Copier/Printer Issues, working with IT
- Order and monitor supplies for the Newport office
- Ordering lunches, dinners, monthly birthday cake
- Reception area upkeep
- Plant care
- Kitchen clean up and restocking, as needed
- Reception desk coverage in Newport – no phones
- Mail – outgoing & incoming, including sorting & distributing incoming mail
- Prepare UPS overnight packages for the Newport office
- Bind Financial Statements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with notice whenever possible, but not guaranteed.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, including the ability to work in and learn industry based software applications
- Detail Oriented
- Highest level of confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and ability to operate in a fast paced seasonal environment
- High School Diploma
- Two to Five Years Administrative Experience
- Two Years of related work experience
Position type and Expected Hours of Work
Starting date would be December 10th for 15 – 20 hours per week.
January hours would increase to 30 hours per week.
This is a full-time position from February 15 – April 17. Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with possible overtime during the week and on Saturdays – March 2 – April 13th.