You will be responsible for the processing of New and Return Sales Order Records for our AgilePlans services. This is an onsite, full time, temporary position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (US Citizen or Permanent Resident) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. KVH also conducts background checks and drug screening after acceptance of an offer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Receive customer orders via electronic ordering system
- Verify customer information on each order when received against company database to confirm all contact information is correct.
- Verify order information is correct on each order when received and that all equipment ordered is in stock
- Contact customer directly on each order when received if there are questions regarding customer information or discrepancies between customer information on the order and the Order form
- Liaise with KVH functional groups as needed
- Ensure proper delivery terms and deadlines are communicated
- Responsible for updating Salesforce
- Enter New and Return Sales Orders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work schedule must be flexible with a normal workday being 700 AM to 400 PM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- One to two years order clerk experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database applications preferred
Interested parties may apply here