Front Desk Administrative AssistantFull Job Description
Gustave White Sotheby’s Realty is a long-established agency with offices in Newport and Tiverton, RI, offering properties in every price range. Gustave White embraces white glove customer service and attention to detail. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant provides a vital role in the public face of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone/greet visitors and provide clerical support to agents/staff
- Agent support w/DotLoop File Management Software and other programs
- Audit required listing documents and maintain hard copy files
- Data Entry, Mailings, Copying, and Proofing
- Support with technology
Requirements of the Candidate:
- Superior customer service / Attention to detail / Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Windows / Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong IT knowledge
\* Position is for Newport office but may include supplemental support for Tiverton office. Hours require 5 days a week 9 - 1 pm, plus two afternoons until 5 pm. Flexible hours/work from home time as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
All agents and staff are required to be vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newport, RI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested parties may apply here.