Executive Assistant/Dept. CoordinatorFull Job Description
Overview: Provides advanced, diversified and confidential executive-level administrative support in a fast paced, high tech environment to the CTO; and as needed to other engineering department members. Requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of business operations, organizational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods/techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Maintains multiple calendars, schedules meetings and resolves calendar conflicts.
- Coordinates and arranges travel schedules, meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings. Distributes minutes to attendees and conducts follow-up on open items.
- Drafts purchase requisitions, processes expense reports for department purchases, and reconciles monthly Amex statements. Places online purchases and maintains office supplies as needed.
- Enters data; researches, compiles, and prints data reports as requested. Organizes paperwork, documents, and maintains engineering filing.
- Maintains the engineering organizational chart, non-disclosure agreements, and various outside vendor contracts.
- Responsible for department time and attendance schedules and timely submission of weekly timesheets.
- Develops new processes/procedures and identifies improvements in existing processes/procedures.
- Experience in an engineering or electronics manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency Microsoft Office required.
- 3-5 years of equivalent experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
KVH offers a full suite of benefits to include generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible/health spending account, employee stock purchase program, and retirement plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (US Citizen or Permanent Resident) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. KVH also conducts background checks and drug screening after acceptance of an offer._
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled_
Location: 50 Enterprise Center, Middletown, RI 02842
Job Type: Full-time
Interested parties may apply here.