Full Job Description
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and-motivated every day.
- Work in the engine of the company, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and ready for sale.
- Be the boss of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed.
- Provide support to the sales team which will include set up for offsite events, and moving product to and from onsite warehouse locations:
This can be you……
- Do you have accountability and initiative?
- Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize tasks?
- DO you possess Strong organizational skills and attention to detail?
- DO you have the ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds?
- Do you have The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs? Generally, 10-6 M-F with some holiday weekends and special events?
We take care of our own. As a 60 + year old company, we value Our employees and that’s reflected in our benefits. Helly Newport is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees including:
- Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Merchandise Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location