RISBDC: "Level Up" Second-Stage Business Program
A message from SupplyRI:
I am writing to share with you an opportunity to apply for the "Level Up" Second-Stage Business Program available through the Rhode Island Small Business Development Center (RISBDC). This comprehensive, six-month program aims to support second-stage entrepreneurs maximize their growth efforts. It is effective across many industries, with the potential to be a good fit for scalable businesses in manufacturing, marine, defense, wholesale and distribution, and technical consulting, among other industries.
Second stage entrepreneurs confront new challenges as they strive to scale their businesses. This includes building a management team, creating internal infrastructure, expanding into new markets and recruiting and retaining talented employees.
To address these pain points, three powerful services are now available in one impactful program:
- The System for Integrated Growth® (details can be found here)
- Growth-oriented consulting engagement to identify barriers and opportunities and provide strategic information
- Virtual leadership retreats
- A leadership retreat tailored to the realities second-stage businesses face
- Virtual PeerSpectives® CEO roundtables
- A series of monthly CEO round tables
In a nutshell, these services enable you to access customized information to grow your business, hone your leadership skills, and connect with other second-stage business owners. More information about the program can be found here.
An info session for interested companies will be held on Thursday, January 14, 2021, from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm. To register for the info session click on the registration link below. If you cannot attend the Info Session, you may email RISBDC@Lowe.org with any questions.
Info Session Registration
Does your business:
- Typically employ between 10 - 99 full-time equivalent employees?
- Generate $1M to $50M in annual revenue?
- Identify as a for-profit private company based in Rhode Island?
This program is funded by the Rhode Island SBDC and subsidized by the Edward Lowe Foundation.
To participate, email Joshua Daly or submit an application at the link below. The deadline to apply is January 29, 2021, at 5:00 pm.