Are you a small business owner with an amazing success story to tell? If so, submit your nomination today for the 2019 National Small Business Week Awards, sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The 2019 Award Categories are:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year
- Small Business Development Center Excellence & Innovation Award
- Women’s Business Center of the Year
Rhode Island District & New England Regional Awards
- Jeffrey Butland Family Owned Small Business
- Minority Small Business Owner of the Year
- Veteran Small Business Owner of the Year
- Woman Small Business Owner of the Year
- Homebased Small Business Owner of the Year
- Microenterprise of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Small Business Manufacturer of the Year
- Financial Services Champion
The nomination process is easy!
Step 1: Email the following information to: RhodeIsland_DO@sba.gov
- Nominator: Full Name /Phone /Email
- Award Nominee: Full Name/ Business Name /Address /Phone /Email
- Nomination Letter: Which category? How do they fit the criteria?
(SELF NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED, DEADLINE FOR ALL NOMINATIONS 12/21/18)
Step 2: Rhode Island District Office will contact the nominee to request a complete package
Step 3: Award Nominee must send a completed package by mail or hand delivered to the Rhode Island District Office by: 3:00 P.M. EST, January 9, 2019.
To download the complete nomination package, click here. If you have any questions about the awards contact Ryan Brissette at the Rhode Island District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration at 401-528-4630.